Welcome to Iverpods. Iverpods are a great way to get your child outdoors and playing sports and games in a fun and safe environment. Due to the recent pandemic, we understand it hasn’t been easy for any of the children to stay indoors and away from their friends and peers. Iverbe has been designing the safest and most fun way to get children back outside and playing with their friends again. We will now have our top counselors running small groups (pods) at nearby parks. We are excited to announce that we have already piloted a few Iverpods. We have been collecting data, practice our new routines, and successfully running pods in Culver City and L.A. We are pleased to say we haven’t had any issues with COVID, and our system has been running smoothly for the past few months. We feel we are prepared and ready for our new way of play!
How do Pods work?
- You can create and gather your own pod of children that an Iverbe Counselor will facilitate.
- You can join an Iverpod that Iverbe will create for you based on your child’s age and grade.
Linberg Park in Culver City. Lindberg is a quaint, isolated, and nice space to for children to participate in all of our sports, games, and activities. There is shade and lots of space to be able to social distance. We will be adding more locations after the new year.
Weekday Afternoon Pods – Monday/Friday afternoons from 3:30pm-5:00PM
Weekend Pods – Saturdays and Sundays from 9am-12pm.
All of our sports and games are designed to keep the kids moving and spaced out. Children will be playing modified versions of flag games, soccer, dodgeball, kickball, and other fun activities that promote social distancing when possible. All of our games will be tailored to certain age groups and designed to get them moving!
- Once a pod is formed, no children will be allowed to add in or mix with other pods. They will stay with the same pod and children for the entire session.
- Each child’s parents will be required to go through and help their child answer a COVID screening questionnaire form before each class begins. Counselors are also required to answer the COVID screening questionnaire before each class.
- Each Counselor and child will be required to get their temperature taken before each class by their counselors.
- All of our counselors and children will be required to wear a cloth mask during all activity time. All classes and activities will be held outdoors. All kids will be allocated a space to safely take a mask, water, and sanitize break. These stations will be 8 feet apart from one another.
- All equipment will be designated to one group and safely sanitized before and after each class.
- Each of our counselors are trained in COVID safety precautions in order to successfully facilitate a pod.
- All children will be required to bring a backpack with their own extra masks, water, and sanitizer. No one will be allowed to share any personal belongings during class time.
Well, there we have it. Please feel free to email Zach@iverbe.com for any questions regarding our Iverpods! We look forward to having your children joining an Iverpod this winter! See you soon!