Iverbe Junior Camp is designed for children ages 3 – 4 ½. Our program exposes each junior camper to a variety of sports, games, arts and crafts, and cooking options. Junior Camp is very similar to A Day at Iverbe, although we have modifiedthis camp experience for the younger aged camper. Our goal is to give each child a unique camp experience in a safe and supportive environment. We want our junior campers to feel comfortable, make new friends, and freely express themselves. By offering a wide variety of activities, junior campers are exposed to new experiences, while being able to enjoy activities they already love.
Junior Camp Nuts and Bolts:
- Camp hours are 10:00-2:00
- Extended Care is from 9:00-10:00 and 2:00 – 4:00
Junior Camp Activities:
- We have a state of the art play structure for climbing, sliding, swinging, and imaginative play.
- Large sandbox with water features
- Bikes and trikes with a large track to ride on.
- Circle games
- Story time
- Fairytale theater and dress up
- Block building and magna tiles
- Arts and crafts
- Tee ball, basetball, 4 goal soccer, kickball and much more!